Payments, incomes, buying/selling foreign currency in the best conditions at any Credit Europe Bank branch.
- Optimo Card
- CEB Diamond
- Virtual Card
- You pay the installments at PayPoint payment points
- Pay the installments at the SelfPay Payment Stations
- Google Pay
- Apple Pay
- Your online shopping, now even safer
- Authorize electronic card payments directly from the AVANTAJ2go app!
- Information on currency conversion in the case of card transactions in EU
- Debit Cards
- monet Mobile Banking
- Internet Banking - Credit Europe Net
- Avantaj SoftPOS
- Foreign currency transactions
- Current accounts
- Cash transactions
* Current account exchange ratesFind out more
|Natural person||1 month*||3 months|
|EURIBOR 12 LUNI||29.09.2023||4.22100%|
|EURIBOR 6 LUNI||29.09.2023||4.12500%|
|ROBOR 3 LUNI||29.09.2023||6.40000%|
|ROBOR 6 LUNI||29.09.2023||6.50000%|
Foreign currency payments
- to other clients of the bank, situation in which the transfer is performed during the same day, or
- to the clients of other banks, in the country or abroad, situation in which the transfers can be ordered in one of the following currencies: - EUR, USD, CHF, GBP, TRY, PLN,CAD, AUD, NOK, DKK, SEK, HUF, JPY, RMB.
The bank will process payments in the following currencies USD, EUR, CHF, GBP with the currency date T+1, where T is the receiving date of the payment order, and T+2 for payments in other currencies (TRY, PLN,CAD, AUD, NOK, DKK, SEK, HUF, JPY, RMB).
Upon request, the money transfers can be made urgently with the respect of the internal norms regarding liquidity and deadlines for the processing of payments.
The money transfers are performed with the respect of the Currency Regulation's provisions.
Other types of foreign transactions
Buying/selling foreign currency
The bank processes in the name of the customer buying or selling transactions on foreign currency interbank market.
For buying/selling foreign currency in the market, the client must fill a buying/selling order.
Foreign currency incomes
For FX incomes, coming from non-residents, the resident customers have to fill a foreign currency income statement.
Commercial foreign currency cheques
Credit Europe Bank (Romania) SA offers to its customers, individuals and companies, a different way for making foreign payments, as commercial cheques.
Also, the bank accepts for collection commercial cheques from its customers.
Within its exchange offices, the individuals, clients or non-clients, can buy or sell foreign currencies against ROL.