Become your own banker by using the Internet Banking Service Credit Europe Net offered by Credit Europe Bank. You have secured on-line access from anywhere to your banking accounts and you can perform banking operations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Optimo Card
- CEB Diamond
- Virtual Card
- Pay the installments at the SelfPay Payment Stations
- Google Pay
- Apple Pay
- Your online shopping, now even safer
- Authorize electronic card payments directly from the AVANTAJ2go app!
- Information on currency conversion in the case of card transactions in EU
- Debit Cards
- Internet Banking - Credit Europe Net
- Avantaj SoftPOS
- Foreign currency transactions
- Current accounts
- Cash transactions
* Current account exchange ratesFind out more
|Natural person||1 month*||3 months|
|EURIBOR 12 LUNI||17.03.2023||3.35900%|
|EURIBOR 6 LUNI||17.03.2023||2.98500%|
|ROBOR 3 LUNI||17.03.2023||6.87000%|
|ROBOR 6 LUNI||17.03.2023||7.20000%|
Credit Europe Net Internet Banking Activation
Enjoy secure payments and a user-friendly experience by accessing the new interface of the Internet Banking Credit Europe Net service.
You have secure, free and fast access to your accounts, from your favorite device, computer, phone or tablet.
You have access to your accounts from anywhere and you can perform banking operations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You check your account balance, see your transaction history, make transfers, pay your bills, exchange money and make savings.
Moreover, the new interface of the Internet Banking Credit Europe Net service comes with a new electronic token - CEB-mTOKEN. See here details about the CEB-mTOKEN app and download it for FREE, right now on your smart device.
The Internet Banking service is free and can be obtained by submitting a written request in any branch. Our colleagues will hand you the necessary documents and will guide you to complete them.
After signing the documents, all you have to do is activate the Credit Europe Net service depending on the chosen authentication method: electronic token or physical token.
See more details in the documents section below.
What are the advantages of the Internet Banking Credit Europe Net service
- You have 0 commission for transfers between your own accounts;
- You have 0 administration fee for Internet Banking service;
- You have 24/7 access;
- You make secure transactions from wherever you are, needing ONLY an internet connection;
- You have access to account statements and you can check the list of transactions made whenever you want;
- You can pay the amounts due for credit cards held at the bank;
- You can pay utility bills;
- You have non-stop assistance - for any problem, you can always call Internet Banking Support at the phone numbers 0750.202.000 or 0801.004.444;
- You can activate your credit or debit cards for online payments directly from the Internet Banking application.
Are you a Credit Europe Net customer? Launch the App!Login
The supported browsers for using the Credit Europe Net service are:
|Chrome||Last 2 versions|
|Mozilla||Last 2 versions|
|Safari||Last 2 versions|
|Opera||Last 2 versions|
|Edge||Last 2 versions|
The main operations which may be performed
- The application offers the possibility of seeing the balance of the accounts that the customer has opened with Credit Europe Bank (except for the credit card accounts);
- The customer can request account statements for the accounts opened with Credit Europe Bank for a period of time of his choice;
- CardAvantaj Visa Classic or Gold and / or MasterCard Standard or Gold are receiving their monthly account statements for card directly within the Internet banking account.
- Balance information: available balance and bonus is displayed for credit cards;
- Informatii tranzactii: clients may visualize transactions performed since last statement issuing, pending transactions and transaction channels (eg. POS, e-commerce, card account, etc.);
- Installments information: installments number and value can be visualized for each credit card transaction;
- Account statement: monthly credit card statements can be accessed since contracting the Credit Europe Net service;
- E-commerce transactions: permissions for performing online e-commerce transactions may be activated or deactivated at client choice;
- Credit card reimbursing: the Credit Europe Net application offers preset options for reimbursing the minimum amount, the total amount for current statement (without future installments), or any other amount chosen by the client.
- Payments in LEI: payments can be made to other beneficiaries as well as to the State's treasuries;
- Payments in foreign currency: payments in foreign currency can be made to bank's customers as well as to customers of other banks from the country or abroad;
- Payment patterns: the customer can set a template for the same type of payment order. As an example, when monthly payments are being made to a supplier, a template can be saved and the information will not be changed from one payment to another. When a new payment is being made, the saved template is selected and the customer must only fill in the fields with the rest of the information;
- Transfers between customer's own accounts;
- Payments import: in case of legal entities, the customer can import the payment orders to employees or suppliers from the accounting program of the company through an txt file;
- Foreign exchange: the customer can make foreign exchange operations with the amounts available in the accounts.
- The customer can choose to constitute term deposits and / or with monthly payments for a period 1, 3, 6, 9, 12 or 24 months;
- Open deposits may be closed at client choice.
- The deposits can be automatically made by selecting the source account that the customer opened with Credit Europe Bank.
The customer benefits all the time from a transaction history made on each account. Credit Europe net offers general financial information in real time: exchange rates, bank interests, etc.
For any problem that may occur during the usage of Internet banking application, the customers can contact technical support service, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at phone numbers: 0801 004 444 or 0750 202 000 or at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
User Guide Internet Banking Service
Instructions for converting an existing customer profile, electronic token holders (CEB-mTOKEN)
Instructions for activating a new customer profile
Instructions for using the physical token
Instruction for resetting the password
Instruction for resetting the electronic token (CEB-mTOKEN)