Flexibiliy, accessibility and extended protection
In Credit Europe Bank branches you can obtain the insurance you need for your house, car, personal accidents or life.
- Optimo Card
- CEB Diamond
- Virtual Card
- Pay the installments at the SelfPay Payment Stations
- Google Pay
- Apple Pay
- Your online shopping, now even safer
- Authorize electronic card payments directly from the AVANTAJ2go app!
- Information on currency conversion in the case of card transactions in EU
- Debit Cards
- Internet Banking - Credit Europe Net
- Avantaj SoftPOS
- Foreign currency transactions
- Current accounts
- Cash transactions
* Current account exchange ratesFind out more
|Natural person||1 month*||3 months|
|EURIBOR 12 LUNI||27.01.2023||3.35200%|
|EURIBOR 6 LUNI||27.01.2023||2.92200%|
|ROBOR 3 LUNI||27.01.2023||7.23000%|
|ROBOR 6 LUNI||27.01.2023||7.54000%|
Credit Europe Bank (Romania) S.A. offers the quick, convenient and comfortable solutions by making insurance policies directly in its units. Customers who choose one of the bank's products can also request an insurance policy offered by one of the partner insurance companies:
- Signal Iduna Asigurari SA;
- Signal Iduna Asigurari de Viata SA;
- Metropolitan Life.
Range of covered risks
The insurance policies offered by Credit Europe Bank in collaboration with its partners, cover a wide range of risks, customers having the possibility to extend the cover, depending on their needs. The Bank offers the following insurance policies:
- life insurance;
- accident insurance;
- unemployment insurance;
- fire and other calamities insurance;
- house compulsory insurance (PAD);
- CASCO insurance;
- travel insurance.
The benefits of the new insurance package from Metropolitan Life, are attached to your credit card issued by Credit Europe Bank, CardAvantaj and Optimo Card!
Credit Europe Bank puts customer safety first!
Together with Metropolitan Life, we have created an insurance package suitable for financial protection needs, dedicated exclusively for the CardAvantaj and Optimo card holders.
The life insurance package, attached to the CardAvantaj credit card or Optimo credit card, has the following characteristics:
- Protection during the entire duration of the contract;
- It is adapted to all categories of clients, regardless of the type of income;
- Simple enrollment, through Credit Europe Bank branches or Contact Center.
The benefits of Metropolitan Life life insurance are the following:
- Death from illness or accident;
- Permanent total disability due to illness or accident;
- Involuntary loss of job, for employees;
- Hospitalization due to illness or accident (for other types of income than salary).
The offer is dedicated exclusively for CardAvantaj and the Optimo Card principal Card holders.
About Metropolitan Life
MetLife, Inc. (NYSE: MET), through subsidiaries and affiliates („MetLife”), is one of the largest life insurance companies in the world, providing insurance, annuities, employee benefits, and asset management to help their individual and institutional clients confidently step into the future. Founded in 1868, MetLife has operations in more than 40 markets globally and holds leading positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East. For more information, visit www.metlife.com. In Romania, Metropolitan Life has over 23 years of activity in the life insurance market. More than 3 million customers benefit from life insurance and mandatory private pensions offered by Metropolitan Life locally.
Management of the Bancassurance activity
Cosmina Alexandra Orfescu - Director
- Tel.: +40-21-406.45.70
- Fax: +40-21-310.72.06
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit Europe Bank (Romania) S.A. - Registered with the Financial Supervision Authority - secondary intermediary - affiliated agent - Unique code: RAJ-500008