Deposits for Corporations
Does your company have money you don't need to invest now? Wish to keep them safe and add more?
* Current account exchange ratesFind out more
|Natural person||1 month*||3 months|
|EURIBOR 12 LUNI||27.01.2023||3.35200%|
|EURIBOR 6 LUNI||27.01.2023||2.92200%|
|ROBOR 3 LUNI||27.01.2023||7.23000%|
|ROBOR 6 LUNI||27.01.2023||7.54000%|
Types of deposits for corporations
- The deposits are guaranteed by the Romanian state, within the limit communicated by The Bank Deposit Guarantee Fund;
- The interest rates are fixed for the whole life of the deposit;
- Currencies: ROL, EUR, USD;
- The deposits can be opened using any predefined maturity;
- The minimum amount for opening a term deposit varies depending the options made;
- The deposit has a roll-over option.
- Safety - you protect your savings against any incidents and inflation;
- Flexibility - you can choose from variety of maturities, currencies and interest rates;
- The deposits have a roll-over option;
- The deposits can be used as security for any Credit Europe Bank loan.
- All you need to open a term deposit with Credit Europe Bank is your ID in original;
- The non-resident companies can only open term deposits in foreign currency.
Minimum amount / deposit
- RON: 2,000
- USD: 1,000
- EUR: 1,000
For interest rates on term deposits (for legal entities) please contact the account officer in the branch.