|Natural person||1 month*||3 months|
|ROBOR 3 LUNI||24.05.2019||3.28000%|
|ROBOR 6 LUNI||24.05.2019||3.39000%|
|EURIBOR 6 LUNI||24.05.2019||-0.24200%|
|EURIBOR 12 LUNI||24.05.2019||-0.14800%|
Learn more about the ACASĂ loan
What are the costs of the loan?
Floating interest rate
|Analysis commision||0 LEI||0 LEI|
The interest rate is variable and is modifying at the 1st of January, 1st of April, 1st of July and 1st of October of each year, according to the evolution of the IRCC communicated and published by NBR, on the website www.bnro.ro, in the last working day of the quarter.
**“IRCC” - represents the reference index calculated exclusively as arithmetic average of the daily interest rates at the transactions on the interbank monetary market (daily indexes), determined in the last working day of the quarter, to be applied by the Bank for the next quarter.
“Daily index” – represents the index calculated as weighted average of the interest rates for the deposits with the volume of the transactions on the interbank monetary market, during a working day.
What type of real estate can be bought with this loan?
The purchased real estate / brought as collateral must be located in one of the cities:
Bucharest, Arad, Bacau, Brasov, Cluj-Napoca, Constanta, Craiova, Galati, Iasi, Oradea, Pitesti, Ploiesti, Sibiu, Timisoara.
Example of Calculation:
Representative example for clients who own a credit card or a salary card issued by Credit Europe Bank (Romania) S.A:
For a loan amount of 250.000 LEI granted for 360 months, with an interest rate ** of 5,95% per year: DAE is 6,33%, the monthly installment is 1.491,19 LEI (the reimbursement method is equal installments of principal and interest), the total cost of the loan is 298.497,52 LEI, the total payed amount is 548.497,52 LEI.
Representative example for clients who do not own a credit card or a salary card issued by Credit Europe Bank (România) S.A.:
For a loan amount of 250.000 LEI granted for 360 months, with an interest rate ** of 6,20% per year: DAE is 6,59%, the monthly installment is 1.531,54 LEI (the reimbursement method is equal installments of principal and interest), the total cost of the loan is 313.019,63 LEI, the total payed amount is 563.019,63 LEI.
* You don't need any income documents for the financial pre-approval of your loan, if your income is from salaries and it is reported to the National Agency for Fiscal Management (ANAF). Depending on the specific situation of each credit request, we reserve the right to request additional documents.
** IRCC considered was the one valid for the period 02.05.2019 - 30.06.2019 that was equal to 2,36%.
The interest rate consists in IRCC + fixed margin 3,84%, respective of 3,59% for the special offer, and the total cost of the loan includes: commission for transfer, the costs of the insurance of the real estate (if the insurance is completed with the insurance company for which the bank acts as a subordinate insurance agent).
The variation of the interest applied to the loans is influenced directly by the evolution of IRCC, thus its increase may result in an increase in the amounts to be repaid under the credit agreement. Also, the fluctuation of your incomes may influence your ability to pay your monthly installments or the total amount to be paid.
How can you get the loan?
1. You get informed
At Credit Europe Bank branches you get a personalized calculation and all the information you need before you contract the loan.
2. Submit your documents
Now you can prepare all the necessary documents and deposit them in your preferred branch. Find the full list of documents you need on the site or in any Credit Europe Bank branch.
3. Get the pre-approval
We hasten to give you an answer for the loan. You will find out the maximum amount that you can borrow, so that you know what type of house you will search for. From the pre-approval moment you have 60 days for finding your dream home.
4. The legal opinion
If you found the real estate, we are waiting for its documents:
- The property documents;
- The registration of ownership;
- The cadastral documentation;
- A recent information Land Book receipt.
5. The evaluation
In the same time, you can choose any evaluator proposed by Credit Europ Bank or any another authorized evaluator, member of the Romanian National Association of the Authorized Evaluators. This is the final step before approving the loan.
6. You get the final approval
There's just a little more.Now you get the final approval for your credit request.
7. You sign the contracts
After the loan approval, please set with the notary and the seller the date for signing the contracts and let us know this information at least 2 days in advance, in order to prepare the credit and mortgage contracts.
In the day of signing the contracts you will need:
- Statement of Land Book Extract that provides the legal status of the building;
- A tax certificate stating that there are no unpaid taxes for the real estate financed/ brought as collateral;
- A certificate issued by the homeowners association proving the up-to-date payment of the contributions at the homeowners association expenses;
- Energy performance certificate;
- Insurance policies for the real estate.
Granting credit requires the provision of guarantees to Credit Europe Bank, such as:
- Mortgage constituted on property purchased on credit;
- Mortgage over the incomes;
- Mortgage over the current accounts opened at Credit Europe Bank;
- Mortgage on the claim rights representing damages arising from property insurance policies - it is necessary to complete the PAD policy and the optional insurance policy for the purchased real estate (if the insurance is completed with the insurance company for which the Bank acts as a subordinate insurance agent and it is intermediating the insurances, the annual premium is of approximatively 0.10% from the value of the real estate).
8. You get the loan amount
Immediately after the registration in the Land Book of the mortgage in favor of Credit Europe Bank, we are granting the loan.
The seller will receive the loan amount in a current account opened at Credit Europe Bank or in another account opened at any bank.