- Cookies Policy
|Natural person||1 month*||3 months|
|ROBOR 3 LUNI||24.05.2019||3.28000%|
|ROBOR 6 LUNI||24.05.2019||3.39000%|
|EURIBOR 6 LUNI||24.05.2019||-0.24200%|
|EURIBOR 12 LUNI||24.05.2019||-0.14800%|
Credit Europe Bank's Cookies Policy
What are cookies?
"Cookies" are small text files transmitted and stored on your computer, phone, or any other device used by you when you visit a website. They are installed through the request issued by a web server to your browser (eg Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.).
In the case of www.crediteurope.ro, cookies have a predefined time life, which may vary from a few minutes (the duration of a browsing session) to up to 2 years. Files do not contain software, viruses, or spyware and will not access the information stored on the hard drive of your computer, phone, or any other device that you use to access the website.
Users often lose valuable time searching for information on webpages. With cookies, we mark the pages we look for, so we can improve and customize content, according to the interests of the users. Thus, web content becomes relevant to your searches, shortening your access to information and improving your browsing experience.
Also, for simplifying browsing experience, we store your browsing preferences through these files so that no additional settings are required for a subsequent visit.
Using these files, allows us to collect anonymous statistical data about how users browse the www.crediteurope.ro website. This data later helps us to develop new functionalities of existing products or to launch new products according to your needs.
These files also help us monitor any errors that occur in the use of www.crediteurope.ro. Based on the feedback we receive through cookies, we can continually improve the website's technical performance, including page-load speeds.
If you want to apply for one of our products or services using a form available online at www.crediteurope.ro, you should know that your personal data is transmitted to the bank in a secure way along with the data provided by the cookies, so we can identify your interest in our products.
What is the life of cookies?
Depending on the purposes listed above, the validity of these files may vary significantly.
So-called "session cookies" are only valid for your visit on www.crediteurope.ro and will be automatically deleted when you close your browser.
However, there are persistent or fixed cookies that remain in your computer, phone, or device for a predetermined period (which may range from a few minutes to several years), such as cookies that retain your settings in using the website from one session to another. The maximum storage period for this site is 2 years, but the user can delete the cookies at any time, if they wish so.
What are cookies placed by third parties?
Certain services related to content optimization and website performance are provided by third-party companies such as Google, Facebook, HotJar, LinkedIn, etc. To improve the performance of www.crediteurope.ro, we use "third party cookies" from these companies so that their optimization services can be implemented correctly.
What kind of cookies are we using?
By accessing www.crediteurope.ro site you agree and allow the following cookies to be installed:
- Essential Cookies - necessary for this site to function properly
- Analytical Cookies - which mark your visit as a new visit or a recurring visit, depending on the frequency of accessing the website. The goals are statistical, the data being anonymous. Also, depending on the type of visit and browsing history on www.crediteurope.ro, web content may vary to be relevant to your interests;
- Geotargeting Cookies - identifies the country and city from which the www.crediteurope.com site is visited in order to display content relevant for users in a particular geographic area;
- Advertising Cookies - allow users to see an online advertising material, its type, and the time elapsed since it was viewed. As such, such cookies are used to target online advertising. These cookies are anonymous, storing information about the viewed content, not about users.
How to set up your browser so you can properly manage your cookies?
The decision to keep or delete cookies belongs to each user. Before taking any action in this regard, we recommend that you take into account several aspects:
- The purpose of cookies is to improve your browsing experience and to help us, through statistical data collected from your visit, to improve the products and services we offer.
- These files do not pose a threat to your data security. They will not access or transmit any information stored on the hard drive of your computer or phone.
- Their dimensions are negligible, not altering the performance of the computer or phone on which they are stored.
- A possible deletion of these files could cause navigation difficulties on www.crediteurope.ro, limiting your content viewing capabilities.
We are recommending that you do not delete these files because deleting, disabling, or refusing to register on your computer or phone will affect the way you browse the Internet by limiting the performance of the websites you visit. Also, you should know that deleting cookies does not imply that you removes a future exposure to online advertising, but only that your advertising messages will no longer fit your interests.
If you want to manually manage these files, you must know that any browser can be configured to accept or reject cookies from a particular website. These settings can be accessed, as a rule, in the "options" or "browser preferences" menu.
In the unlikely situation in which you are required to delete your browsing history for various reasons (for example, when your computer or phone is used by multiple users, and keeping these files adversely affect other users' usage experience) you can set your browser to delete these files each time it is closed by following the instructions below: