|Natural person||1 month*||3 months|
|ROBOR 3 LUNI||19.04.2019||3.39000%|
|ROBOR 6 LUNI||19.04.2019||3.43000%|
|EURIBOR 6 LUNI||19.04.2019||-0.23200%|
|EURIBOR 12 LUNI||19.04.2019||-0.11200%|
Your salary comes with something extra!
Choose to receive your salary on VISA Clasic Debit and Mastercard Standard Debit and enjoy the benefits!
What are your benefits?
- 0 issuing fee for the debit card with non-stop access to your salary account through ATMs, merchants, Credit Europe Bank' branches and Credit Europe Net service;
- 0% commission for cash withdrawal from Credit Europe Bank ATMs;
- Up to 1.2% p.a.* interest rate for the existing amounts in the salary account;
- The possibility to obtain an overdraft facility up to 3 net salaries, maximum Eur 5,000;
- The convention agreement for salary payment between the bank and the employer is not mandatory.
* Interest rates are valid as of current date and subsequent changes may occur.
Advantages for the company paying the salary:
Modernity: salary payment on a card account is a liquidity management service for companies which want an easier payment method of their employees;
Time saving: you can pay salaries via Internet Banking - CreditEuropeNET, without going to one of the Credit Europe Bank branches;
Money saving: Credit Europe Bank does not charge you the transfer fees through Internet Banking service - Credit Europe Net, from your Credit Europe Bank company account on employee's salary accounts.