- Optimo Card
- CEB Diamond
- Virtual Card
- Pay the installments at the SelfPay Payment Stations
- Google Pay
- Apple Pay
- Your online shopping, now even safer
- Authorize electronic card payments directly from the AVANTAJ2go app!
- Information on currency conversion in the case of card transactions in EU
- Debit Cards
- Internet Banking - Credit Europe Net
- Avantaj SoftPOS
- Foreign currency transactions
- Current accounts
- Cash transactions
* Current account exchange ratesFind out more
|Natural person||1 month*||3 months|
|EURIBOR 12 LUNI||27.01.2023||3.35200%|
|EURIBOR 6 LUNI||27.01.2023||2.92200%|
|ROBOR 3 LUNI||27.01.2023||7.23000%|
|ROBOR 6 LUNI||27.01.2023||7.54000%|
Your salary comes with something extra!
Choose to receive your salary on VISA Clasic Debit and Mastercard Standard Debit and enjoy the benefits!
What are your benefits?
- 0 issuing fee for the debit card with non-stop access to your salary account through ATMs, merchants, Credit Europe Bank' branches and Credit Europe Net service;
- 0% commission for cash withdrawal from Credit Europe Bank ATMs;
- Up to 1.2% p.a.* interest rate for the existing amounts in the salary account;
- The convention agreement for salary payment between the bank and the employer is not mandatory.
NEW! Mastercard Standard Debit card can be now enrolled in Apple Pay. You pay safely, quickly and easily! Find out more about Apple Pay, how to enroll your card and how to make payments from here.
* Interest rates are valid as of current date and subsequent changes may occur.
Advantages for the company paying the salary:
Modernity: salary payment on a card account is a liquidity management service for companies which want an easier payment method of their employees;
Time saving: you can pay salaries via Internet Banking - CreditEuropeNET, without going to one of the Credit Europe Bank branches;
Money saving: Credit Europe Bank does not charge you the transfer fees through Internet Banking service - Credit Europe Net, from your Credit Europe Bank company account on employee's salary accounts.