Enroll your card in Google Pay and pay with your phone!
Google Pay is a quick and easy way to make payments in millions of locations: in stores, online, or in apps. It gives you everything you need to make transactions convenient and secure.
- Optimo Card
- CEB Diamond
- Virtual Card
- You pay the installments at PayPoint payment points
- Pay the installments at the SelfPay Payment Stations
- Google Pay
- Apple Pay
- Your online shopping, now even safer
- Authorize electronic card payments directly from the AVANTAJ2go app!
- Information on currency conversion in the case of card transactions in EU
- Debit Cards
- monet Mobile Banking
- Internet Banking - Credit Europe Net
- Avantaj SoftPOS
- Foreign currency transactions
- Current accounts
- Cash transactions
* Current account exchange ratesFind out more
|Natural person||1 month*||3 months|
|EURIBOR 12 LUNI||29.09.2023||4.22100%|
|EURIBOR 6 LUNI||29.09.2023||4.12500%|
|ROBOR 3 LUNI||29.09.2023||6.40000%|
|ROBOR 6 LUNI||29.09.2023||6.50000%|
A better way to make payments from Google.
All you need is your Mastercard card issued by Credit Europe Bank and your smartphone, which you always have on hand anyway. Seriously. Only that. And you can leave your wallet at home when you go shopping.
Benefits of Google Pay Payments:
- You can use Google Pay with your Android devices as quickly and easily as using a credit or debit card;
- You can shop securely in stores, in apps, and online;
- Payments made through Google Pay are free;
- You can use Google Pay wherever you see one of these symbols:
How do you add your Mastercard card issued by Credit Europe Bank to Google Pay?
- If you have an Android device (at least version 5.0) with NFC technology, download the Google Pay app from the Google Play Store or access your device's "Google Account Services, Google Pay" settings and follow the simple steps to add a card
- You must have an active Google Account, and if you don't already have one, you can create a new one
- You need to set one of the screen lock / unlock modes on your device, such as: password, PIN, Touch ID or Face ID (depending on your preferences and device capabilities).
If you need help adding your card to Google Pay, follow the instructions here.
Google Pay works on Android devices running Lollipop 5.0 or higher, with NFC (Near Field Communication) enabled. Check if you can make contactless payments with your phone by following the instructions here.
How do I make a payment with Google Pay?
With your Android device (minimum version 5.0) you can use Google Pay wherever you see one of the symbols below:
If you pay using Face ID, you need to double-click the side button, then look at your smartphone to sign in with Face ID or enter your passcode. Close the top of the device a few inches away from the POS, without touching it, until you see an OK check mark on the screen.
Similarly, to use the default card, tap on the Touch ID.
At any time, you can change the default card you pay with or delete your card from Google Pay.
You do not have a Credit Europe Bank credit card yet?Aply Now
What credit cards can I enroll in Google Pay?
The following Mastercard cards for individuals can be enrolled in Google Pay: Mastercard debit card, CardAvantaj (Standard, Gold, Platinum), CEB Diamond (Gold, Platinum) and Optimo Card.
I also want to enroll my Credit Europe Bank card in Google Pay. What do I need?
- An eligible device;
- A valid and active Mastercard credit or debit card issued by Credit Europe Bank;
- A recent version of Android (minimum version 5.0);
- An active Google Account.
What is the fee for a payment made with Google Pay?
ZERO lei for payment made through Google Pay for merchant transactions.
In case of cash withdrawal, the commission is applied according to the contract.
What is the trading limit when making payments with Google Pay?
The credit limit for the Credit Europe Bank card used for a Google Pay payment is the same as the existing transaction limit for the physical card.
Do I need an internet connection on my Android device to enroll a Mastercard Credit Europe Bank card in Google Pay?
Do I need an internet connection on my Android device to make a payment with Google Pay?
Is it safe to pay with Google Pay?
Of course! Every transaction you make through Google Pay is validated with Face ID, Touch ID, or the PIN of the Android device used for payment.
What do I do if my smartphone is lost or stolen?
If your smartphone is lost or stolen and you have your card enrolled in Google Pay, we recommend that you call CEBLine immediately at 0750,000,000 (number available 24 hours a day from any network, at a normal rate ) and lock your card.
If my physical card expires, can I still make payments with Google Pay?
No, you can no longer make payments using this card. When your card is no longer valid, you need to sign up for the new card received from the bank in Google Pay.
If I requested a credit card from Europe Credit Card, can I still make payments with Google Pay using the blocked card?
No. Once your card is blocked by Credit Europe Bank, you can no longer make card payments using Google Pay.
Do I still receive a bonus (valid for CardAvantaj only) if I pay by credit card enrolled in Google Pay?
Yes, the bonus will normally be allocated, as with any payment made to the Physical Advantage credit card.
If I pay with my credit card enrolled in Google Pay, will I still be able to pay in installments?
Google Pay allows you to pay easily and quickly, it is an alternative payment tool, which works like a contactless bank card. Please note that if payment is made through Google Pay, the value of the purchase will be included in full in the following account statement for your card. If you want to benefit from the installment payment system, it is necessary to use your physical card to enter in the POS.
If I already have the card from another bank enrolled in Google Pay, can I add the card from Credit Europe Bank?
Sure you do. No matter what other cards you have enrolled in Google Pay, you can add any of your debit and credit cards from Credit Europe Bank.
How do I choose between Google Pay and the AVANTAJ2go sticker while making a payment?
- When you hold the phone over the POS device, the Google Pay application will open.
- If you want to pay with Google Pay, you need to sign in to your device using your device's Face ID, Touch ID, or password.
- If you don't sign in to your device, payment with Google Pay won't happen.
- If you want to pay with the AVANTAJ2go sticker, do NOT log in to Google Pay but just bring your phone closer to your POS device.