A new payment method is a available through SelfPay Stations!
It's simple, secure, available 24/24 and at no extra fees.
- Optimo Card
- CEB Diamond
- Virtual Card
- You pay the installments at PayPoint payment points
- Pay the installments at the SelfPay Payment Stations
- Google Pay
- Apple Pay
- Your online shopping, now even safer
- Authorize electronic card payments directly from the AVANTAJ2go app!
- Information on currency conversion in the case of card transactions in EU
- Debit Cards
- Internet Banking - Credit Europe Net
- Avantaj SoftPOS
- Foreign currency transactions
- Current accounts
- Cash transactions
* Current account exchange ratesFind out more
|Natural person||1 month*||3 months|
|EURIBOR 12 LUNI||02.06.2023||3.87500%|
|EURIBOR 6 LUNI||02.06.2023||3.72100%|
|ROBOR 3 LUNI||02.06.2023||6.55000%|
|ROBOR 6 LUNI||02.06.2023||6.65000%|
Paying your credit card is easy and always convenient with so many SelfPay Stations arround you.
SelfPay is the largest network of self-service Payment Stations in Romania. At SelfPay Stations you can choose to reimburse the monthly installments for every credit card issued by Credit Europe Bank.
- Search here for the nearest SelfPay Payment Station. Whether it is near home, work, or on your way when you are out, paying your installments through SelfPay Stations is very easy.
- Make sure you have your credit card statement with you. You have two options: either scan the barcode from the account statement (you can use both the printed statement and the electronic one sent by the bank to your e-mail address), or manually enter the characters of the code from the statement using the Payment Station's virtual keyboard.
- Have you arrived the nearest Selfpay Station? Follow the steps below:
- Select the Pay loan installments button
- Press the Credit Europe Bank button
- Scan or type the barcode on your bank statement
- Pay with cash or SelfPay receipt
- Payment has been recorded!
We advise you to keep the receipt issued by the Payment Station. Your credit card payment will be registered on your account on the same day. Exceptions are payments made after 22:00 pm on weekdays and payments made on weekends. To avoid late payments or penalties, make your payments considering this aspect.
Steps to be done in order to perform the payment:
Can I pay with another bank card?
SelfPay systems accept cash or SelfPay receipt. Payment with a debit card is accepted at certain stations which are equipped with POS.
Can I cancel the transaction and get the money back?
Transactions can only be canceled before payment is made. If the transaction has completed successfully it cannot be reversed. Only in case of an unsuccessful transaction, please contact SelfPay Customer Service at 021.529.71.01 to request a refund to your bank account.
What should I do if the payment station is blocked or shows a malfunction/error during the transaction?
In this case please contact SelfPay Customer Service at 021.529.71.01 and an operator will help you to solve the problem.
What happens if I pay more than the minimum payment amount recorded in the account statement?
The extra deposited amounts will be found in your card account.
What happens if I pay less than the minimum payment shown on the account statement?
The station will record the amount entered by you and the payment will be processed within the limit of the amount entered. If you pay less than the minimum payment amount shown in the credit card statement you will be in arrears and will owe penalties according to the credit card contract you signed with Credit Europe Bank.
How many payments can you make to pay the entire payment amount?
You can make multiple payments on one credit card statement. For example if you initially paid the minimum payment amount you can continue to make deposits up to the total amount due each month.
What should I do if the device did not issue my receipt?
Please contact SelfPay Customer Service at 021.529.71.01, and one of the operators will solve the problem as soon as possible.
What is the balance voucher?
The balance voucher is issued by the payment station after making a deposit for which the customer must receive change. The remaining amount will be written on the receipt and can be used for a subsequent payment by scanning the barcode.
Other installment payment methods
We remind you that you can pay your credit card installments using any of the options below:
1. Through bank transfer. You can transfer payment amounts to the IBAN account of your credit card using any Internet Banking application from any bank. You can find the IBAN account in the account statement of your card issued by Credit Europe Bank. If you cannot identify this code or you do not have the account statement you can easily find out the IBAN account from the Avantaj2go application or from the SMS with the payment amounts that you receive monthly from Credit Europe Bank.
2. In any Credit Europe Bank branch. Depending on the operating hours of the cashiers in our branches you can refund the payment amounts related to your credit card. We recommend that you check the address and opening hours by consulting the list of our branches here.
3. At Credit Europe Bank ATMs with cash-in function. Most of our ATMs offer in addition to the facility to withdraw cash also the facility to deposit money. You can do this by entering your customer code in the payment screens at the ATM and then the amount you want to top up your credit card with. You can consult the complete list of Credit Europe Bank ATMs here.
4. If there is no Credit Europe Bank branch or ATM with cash-in function in your place of residence you can repay the installments at any EximBank branch. See the list of EximBank branches.
5. Another alternative is to pay the installments at the offices of the Romanian Post Office. See the list of post offices.