|Natural person||1 month*||3 months|
|ROBOR 3 LUNI||23.04.2019||3.41000%|
|ROBOR 6 LUNI||23.04.2019||3.43000%|
|EURIBOR 6 LUNI||19.04.2019||-0.23200%|
|EURIBOR 12 LUNI||19.04.2019||-0.11200%|
Frequently asked questions
- How to get CardAvantaj?
Where can I buy with installments payment?
You can enjoy the advantages of installment payment in the network of Credit Europe Bank partner shops. Thus, you can make transactions in shops from different areas: fashion, tourism agencies, insurances, furniture, beauty saloons, electronics/ IT&C, decorations, health, supermarket, gas stations, etc.
- Check here the updated list with the addresses of CardAvantaj partner stores; you can also find information about ongoing campaigns;
- In addition to the installments payment, you can now use your credit card issued by Credit Europe Bank for online buying. E-shopping also offer great flexibility;
- You can trade at any time, merchants' products and services from a click away without having to go shopping. In addition, you will receive a 0.3% bonus from the transaction value. An increased attention has been paid to security of transactions for online shopping, and therefore all CardAvantaj and non-partner stores (if available) are enrolled in the 3D Secure (Mastercard Secure Code and Verified by Visa) security system.
What is the bonus from CardAvantaj and how can it be used?
For each type of transaction made in Romania or abroad (transactions at merchants or cash withdrawals at ATM) you will receive a bonus of 0.3% from its value. The bonus will be found on your bonus account, separately from the credit limit.
- The bonus can afterwards be used for a new transaction at any CardAvantaj partner store with a POS device of Credit Europe Bank. All you have to do is communicate that you wish to make the payment from the bonus account;
- Moreover, you will receive a bonus even for the transactions made from the bonus account. This way, for any type of transaction made at CardAvantaj's partner stores, you will be rewarded by Credit Europe Bank for using CardAvantaj;
- Bonus value is our gift because you have used CardAvantaj. The bonus can not be withdrawn from cash at the ATM, nor can it be used to pay off the credit used; its value is highlighted in each monthly statement issued. The value of the bonus is our gift for using CardAvantaj. The bonus can not be withdrawn from cash at the ATM, nor can it be used to pay off the used credit; its value is highlighted in the account statement monthly issued.
When do I have to pay the CardAvantaj installments?
- In order to facilitate your refund (if you do not wish to reimburse the total used amount within the period of grace) Credit Europe Bank offers you the possibility to reimburse monthly only the minimum amount of 3% of the value of the transactions highlighted in the account statement issued at the end of each month plus 100% interest and related fees (if any);
- With the issuing of the account statement, Credit Europe Bank sends you a free SMS with the minimum amount to be paid;
- The credit limit granted on the card is revolving, and the reimbursed amounts are redeemed on the card account.
What if I lost my card, was stolen or was blocked?
In the event of loss, theft, damage or blocking of the card, the recording on the Cardholder's account of any unauthorized transactions, any errors or irregularities arising from the Bank's administration of the account, suspicion of the possibility of copying the card or knowing the PIN / password by other unauthorized persons or in the event of card malfunctions, calls the Customer Service Emergency at 0750,000,000 / 0724,100,000 (call numbers from any network) or 0801,000,000 (call number only from the Telekom fixed telephony network) to see one of the situations mentioned above. After blocking your card, you will be required to notify the Bank in writing. In order to notify the Bank, you must report to any branch of Credit Europe Bank to complete the Lost, Theft, Damage, Card Lock form.