Transform a term cash collection into an immediate cash collection. This is our very fast solution for improving you company's cash-flow.
Select a subsection
|Natural person||1 month*||3 months|
|ROBOR 3 LUNI||23.04.2019||3.41000%|
|ROBOR 6 LUNI||23.04.2019||3.43000%|
|EURIBOR 6 LUNI||19.04.2019||-0.23200%|
|EURIBOR 12 LUNI||19.04.2019||-0.11200%|
Receivable financing is a credit line designed for payments to:
- Suppliers (Raw materials, merchandise aquisition, etc.)
- Utilities (energy, gas, phone/communication, etc.)
- Taxes for the state budget
- Credits with any destination from other banks (refinancing)
- Maturity: the credit line maturity is a maximum of 12 months, with uses within this period according to documents
- Amount: up to 25% of the yearly turnover
- 0% commission for unused amounts
- Fast approval of the credit line
- Financial stability;
- Experience in the domain - at least one year;
- No overdue credits;
- No payment incidents recorded in the Incidents Payment Bureau (CIP).
The bank requires solid guarantees:
- promissory notes;
- documents/payment instruments (payment orders confirmed by the payer bank, cheques/promissory notes assigned in favor of the bank).
- Last two yearly/half-year Balance Sheets stamped by the National Agency for Fiscal Administration;
- Last trial balance closed (not older than 3 months);
- Legal documents of the company;
- Documents of the collateral.