Credit Europe Bank provides you with the International Business Debit Card issued under the Visa logo, which has contactless technology and the ability to attach an overdraft facility.
* Current account exchange ratesFind out more
|Natural person||1 month*||3 months|
|EURIBOR 12 LUNI||08.02.2023||3.43500%|
|EURIBOR 6 LUNI||08.02.2023||3.02900%|
|ROBOR 3 LUNI||08.02.2023||7.14000%|
|ROBOR 6 LUNI||08.02.2023||7.47000%|
What is VISA Business debit card
VISA Business is a debit card in lei or euro for legal entities whose employees frequently carry business trips and purchase goods and services for the company. In this way, you have a better control over the expenses made in the interest of the company, eliminating the risk of cash handling.
The Bank may grant to the legal entity an overdraft limit that can be allocated to each card user (employee) according to the option expressed by the company. The amount used within one month must be reimbursed in full the following month.
You have the possibility to request additional cards!
You can make fast payments using contactless technology!
VISA Business Services
Services available to cardholders located abroad:
- Telephone Assistance on using the card;
- Replace lost or stolen card;
- Emergency insurance of a sum of money.
Your salary comes with something extra!
- 0 lei issuing fee for the debit card with non-stop access to your salary account through ATMs, merchants, Credit Europe Bank's branches and Credit Europe Net service;
- 0% commission for cash withdrawal from Credit Europe Bank ATMs;
- Up to 1.2% p.a.* interest rate for the existing amounts in the salary account;
- The possibility to obtain an overdraft facility up to 3 net salaries, maximum Eur 5,000;
- The convention agreement for salary payment between the bank and the employer is not mandatory.
* Interest rates are valid as of current date and subsequent changes may occur.
Advantages for the company paying the salary:
- Modernity: salary payment on a card account is a liquidity management service for companies which want an easier payment method of their employees;
- Time saving: you can pay salaries via Internet Banking - CreditEuropeNET, without going to one of the Credit Europe Bank branches;
- Money saving: Credit Europe Bank does not charge you transfer fees through Internet Banking service- Credit Europe Net, form your Credit Europe Bank company account on employee's salary accounts.
Do you need financial support?Find out more
Information regarding CashAvantaj VISA Business Electron
Visa Business debit card issued by Credit Europe Bank - chip and contactless debit card in lei or euro with national and international usage, through which the cardholder has access to his own funds from the current account. Through this card, you can make payments at any merchant with a VISA logo, in the country or abroad, cash withdrawals from any ATM/POS where the VISA logo is displayed in the country or abroad, as well as on-line transactions of the type of e-commerce on the Internet.
As a result of the changes brought to your knowledge above, no charge for the current account, debit card service will be increased for the new debit card.
Please be advised that as of 30.05.2018, Credit Europe Bank no longer has CashAvantaj Visa Business Electron available - if this product is lost/stolen or damaged, it will be replaced with the new Visa Business Debit with chip and contactless, mentioned above, for which new contracts will be signed in order to update Terms and conditions as well as the List of fees, commissions and interest.
Note on processing of transactions:
Direct/ indirect transactions to/ from: Afghanistan, Algeria, Chad, The Democratic Republic of Congo, Congo, Cuba, Côte d'Ivoire, Ethiopia, Islamic Republic of Iran, Iraq, the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Libya, Mali, Myanmar/Burma, Niger, Nigeria, State of Palestine, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Venezuela, Yemen are not processed by the Bank.