Select a subsection
The credit for project financing is suitable for:
- Financially stable company;
- Minimum 1 year experience in the business field;
- No overdue loans (CRB);
- No payment incident recorded in the Incidents Payment Bureau (CIP).
The bank requires solid guarantees:
- pledge on goods, merchandise, equipment, shares, cash;
- assignment of receivables;
- letters of guarantee;
- letter of comfort;
- documents/payment instruments (payment orders confirmed by the payer bank, cheques/ promissory notes assigned in favor of the bank).
- Last two Annual Balance Sheets stamped by Financial Administration with the relevant trial balances (for companies with more than 2 years activity);
- Bi-annual Balance Sheet and the relevant trial balance (if existent);
- Last trial balance closed (not older than 2 months);
- Legal documents of the company;
- Relevant documents of the collaterals.