The Credit Line
You have access to an easy-to-use credit line for your short term financial needs.
Select a subsection
* Current account exchange ratesFind out more
|Natural person||1 month*||3 months|
|EURIBOR 12 LUNI||03.02.2023||3.44600%|
|EURIBOR 6 LUNI||03.02.2023||3.02900%|
|ROBOR 3 LUNI||03.02.2023||7.15000%|
|ROBOR 6 LUNI||03.02.2023||7.50000%|
The Credit Line is designed for payments to:
- Suppliers (Row materials, merchandise aquisition, etc.);
- Utilities (energy, gas, phone/communication, etc.);
- Taxes for state budget;
- Credits for the same destination from other banks (refinancing);
- Maturity: credit line maturity is maximum 12 months;
- Amount: up to 25% of the yearly turnover;
- 0% commission for unused amounts;
- Fast approval to the credit line.
- Financial stability;
- Experience in the domain - at least one year;
- No overdue credits;
- No payment incidents in the Payment Incidents Center (CIP).
The bank requires solid guarantees:
- pledge on goods, merchandise, equipment, cash;
- assignment of receivables;
- letters of guarantee;
- documents/payment instruments (payment orders confirmed by the payer bank, cheques/promissory notes assigned in favor of the bank).
- The last two annual and/or semestrial balance sheets signed by the Financial Administration (if any);
- Last ballance sheet trial (not older than 3 months);
- Legal documents of the company;
- Documents of the collateral.