- Optimo Card
- CEB Diamond
- Virtual Card
- Pay the installments at the SelfPay Payment Stations
- Google Pay
- Apple Pay
- Your online shopping, now even safer
- Authorize electronic card payments directly from the AVANTAJ2go app!
- Information on currency conversion in the case of card transactions in EU
- Debit Cards
- Internet Banking - Credit Europe Net
- Avantaj SoftPOS
- Foreign currency transactions
- Current accounts
- Cash transactions
* Current account exchange ratesFind out more
|Natural person||1 month*||3 months|
|EURIBOR 12 LUNI||27.01.2023||3.35200%|
|EURIBOR 6 LUNI||27.01.2023||2.92200%|
|ROBOR 3 LUNI||27.01.2023||7.23000%|
|ROBOR 6 LUNI||27.01.2023||7.54000%|
About Western Union
Western Union is more than an instrument meant to help you send and receive money. Every day, we help people get in touch with their loved ones, all over the world, through this fast, secure and affordable money transfer tool.
- Money transfer from abroad to Romania - little joys shorten large distances, and you who are at home, know it best. Western Union gets brings you the money quickly.
- Money transfer from Romania to other countries - your loved ones, who are not with you, can receive your help no matter where they are.
- Money transfer from Romania to Romania - even when you are not abroad, but far from your family nonetheless, you can still do something nice for those back home. With Western Union it is easy to transfer lei, euros or American dollars everywhere in Romania. There are over 4500 agent locations all over the country, where you can send money, and they can pick up the transferred amounts.
HOW TO SEND MONEY
Come to the nearest Credit Europe Bank location. All you have to do is bring a valid ID, mention the country of destination, the amount you wish to send and the recipient's full name;
After having consigned the amount you wish to transfer and the fee (Western Union may earn money based on the exchange rate difference), the Western Union operator will type the details of your transaction in the computer and will print the "send money" receipt;
Please check all the details printed on the receipt to make sure that they are correct and sign the receipt;
The receipt will include the money transfer control number (MTCN: a ten-digit number) and the paid amount;
The money will be available for pick up after you have received the receipt containing the MTCN. Generally, the amounts can be paid in a few minutes, both when sending and when receiving money. This interval meets the terms and conditions of the service, including the business hours of the agents and the time zone differences. In certain countries, to pick up the money, the recipient must communicate to the operator the money transfer control number (MTCN).
HOW TO RECEIVE MONEY
Come to the nearest Credit Europe Bank location. All you have to do is bring a valid ID. Please tell the operator the country where the money was sent from, the sender's full name, the exact amount you are expecting, as well as the money transfer control number (MTCN);
To make the payment, the Western Union operator will check your ID and the information you have provided;
Please check all the details printed on the "receive money" receipt to make sure they are correct. The operator will hand over the money and the receipt to you.
Taxes and fees
The fees for cash transactions are standard, and they are to be paid only by the sender.
For further information on the Western Union service, please contact our call centre at 0750.000.000 or 0801.000.000 (only from Romtelecom network).