|Natural person||1 month*||3 months|
|ROBOR 3 LUNI||24.05.2019||3.28000%|
|ROBOR 6 LUNI||24.05.2019||3.39000%|
|EURIBOR 6 LUNI||24.05.2019||-0.24200%|
|EURIBOR 12 LUNI||24.05.2019||-0.14800%|
Forget about your traditional saving ways!
The Savings Account from Credit Europe Bank has an interest comparable to the one of a term deposit, offering continuous access to your funds. Forget about your traditional saving ways!
|Min amount / interest rate saving accounts||500|
|Min amount / interest rate saving accounts||200||200|
- The interest rates are variable and are applied starting with the dates 22.08.2018 (EUR) si 31.08.2018 (USD)
- The interest rate is calculated daily, but it is registered monthly in the savings account, in the first working day of the month, over the deposit amount
- The interest rate for the savings account will be applied to the amount that exceeds the mininum level establisted for each currency (if any)
- If the balance of the savings account decreases under the minimum required level, no interest rate will be calculated
- The allowed operations from the savings account: deposits, withdrawals, enchashments and payments
- All cash withdrawal operations from the savings account will be commissioned according to the list of fees and commissions, approved and displayed by the Bank at the date of the performed operation
What can we offer to you?
- Maximum liberty in administrating your savings: whenever you want, you can withdraw or deposit money in your savings account.
- A sure income: the more money you deposit, the more interest you will gain.
What are the advantages you get?
- Competitive interest rates differentiated by value divisions;
- The interest rate of the savings account is increasing by saving more money;
- Maximum flexibility - withdraw, deposit and transfer money whenever you wish;
- Safety guarantee - your savings are guaranteed against any risk trough The Fund of Deposits' Guarantee in Banking System, no matter the evolution of the banking system.
To whom does it address?
Available to any individual - if you are older than 18, you are or not resident in Romania, then you can open a savings account to Credit Europe Bank.
How does the savings account work?
Come to Credit Europe Bank:
- With at least RON 500 or EUR/USD 200;
- Open the savings account - all you need is your ID;
- You can make operations of cash deposit, intra and interbanking collections, transfers and also cash withdrawal operations, maintaining the minimum balance account;
- The interest rate granted by the bank is calculated at the daily balance, but is registered in the monthly savings account, within the first working day of the month, apart of the deposited amount;
Don't forget: the more money you deposit, the more interest you will gain!