Through the CEBLine service, you can perform bank operations on accounts held, whether they are debit or credit, any day of the week, 24 hours a day, by dialing the phone numbers: 0801.000.000 (Romtelecom's fixed network number) or 0750.000.000 / 0724.100.000 (call numbers from any fixed or mobile network, including international).
|Natural person||1 month*||3 months|
|ROBOR 3 LUNI||24.05.2019||3.28000%|
|ROBOR 6 LUNI||24.05.2019||3.39000%|
|EURIBOR 6 LUNI||24.05.2019||-0.24200%|
|EURIBOR 12 LUNI||24.05.2019||-0.14800%|
What is CEBLine?
With the CEBLine Customer Service offered by Credit Europe Bank, you are your own banker! From now on it is even easier to find your account balances or even to make transactions. Even if you can not get to a branch or you are not near a computer, you can now have information about the status of your accounts just by simply using your phone.
CEBLine is a banking service requested by the client over the phone. It works as
- a soft application which records all the client's calls / requests - (VOICE RECORDER)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) a sistem that takes over client request phone calls and:
- Supplies the clients with banking informations;
- Assistance for banking transactions.
Details about the service
What transactions can be done?
A. Supplying the Bank's customers with information
General information regarding CEB network, bank products, etc (branches, ATM's, campaigns, products / services, interests rates, commissions, exchange rates);
Special information (relating to balances and details of all types of accounts belonging to the Bank's clients).
B. Carrying out financial and non-financial banking operations
- Financial banking operations:
- Transfers and payments in national currency and in foreign currency;
- Establishment / termination of term deposits;
- Foreign exchange.
- Non-financial banking operations:
- Card lock for loss / theft;
- Update personal customer data;
- Define / modify access password CEBLine;
- Unlock the CEBLine service.
Bank customers - Individuals.
Commissions and fees
Only for financial banking transactions - according to the Bank's list of commissions and fees.
How do you access CEBLine?
Submit a written request in any Credit Europe Bank branch in order to activate the CEBLine service.
The advantages of CEBLine
The service is free of charge for customer support, as well as for non-financial banking operations;
The customer comes to the bank only once when the service is contracted;
Banking transactions are carried out by the bank on the basis of the telephone request, without the need for completion of documents;
Confirmation of transactions ordered by the client can be made by requesting the bank to issue the statement of account;
The service can be called non-stop.