- Contract type
- Undetermined period
- Career level
- Entry level
Your mission: Processing of banking operations with or without cash, as requested by Credit Europe Bank (Romania) clients, legislation and internal rules in force.
How will you accomplish your mission?
- By checking and processing payment orders and other debit instruments in RON and/or foreign currency for the Bank's clients.
- By making sure of the accuracy of the information written on the processed documents, as well as of their exact highlighting in the Bank's applications.
- By providing customers with useful information about the Bank's products and services, as well as about their account balances.
- By permanently and actively promoting Credit Europe campaigns and products.
- By ensuring the integrity of the cash and of all the values entrusted to it, providing support in the operation of the treasury activity.
- By Performing activities specific to the foreign exchange office and ensuring the conditions for customer service at ATM.
What do we expect from our future colleague?
- Minimum secondary education, graduated with a baccalaureate diploma.
- Similar experience in the banking field, especially in transactions in RON and foreign currency.
- Inclination towards teamwork.
- Seriousness, fairness and attention to detail are in a place of honor!
Do you want to be greeted every working day by…
- A dynamic team, eager for work and focused on obtaining results for the benefit of our clients?
- Ambitious colleagues, passionate about what they do and ready at any time to give you support?
- Experiences focused on continuous professional and personal development?
Send us an updated CV at the email address email@example.com and come to the Credit Europe team, the first to launch the credit card in Romania, with payment in installments without interest – Card Avantaj!