Apply for the new CEB Diamond Card until September 30th, 2020 and you have up to 5 interest-free installments* anywhere in the world until March 31st, 2021! And the administration fee is ZERO** for the first year.
How do you benefit from the offer?
- In locations participating in the „Mastercard-Installments” program, purchases of at least 200 lei can be made in up to 5 installments. You only have to choose the desired installment number at the POS terminal, in the range of 2 to 5 installments.
- In locations that do not participate in the „Mastercard-Installments” program, you have up to 5 installments, depending on how much you spend. After you pay your purchases with your new card, we automatically divide the transaction into up to 5 installments, according to the following intervals:
- 2 INSTALLMENTS - 200.00 lei – 299.99 lei;
- 3 INSTALLMENTS - 300.00 lei – 399.99 lei;
- 4 INSTALLMENTS - 400.00 lei – 499.99 lei;
- 5 INSTALLMENTS - over 500.00 lei.
The campaign is available only for customers who apply for the CEB Diamond Gold card during the period 01.07.2020 – 30.09.2020. It does not apply to the CEB Diamond Platinum Card.
Moreover, if you apply for CEB Diamond you can enjoy a quick approval of a credit limit of up to 12,000 lei without income documents ***.
*The zero interest is applied only if the total amount of payment is paid monthly, according to the card account statement issued by the Bank. For a CEB Diamond Gold credit card with a credit limit of 5.367 lei, the fixed interest rate is 28% / year, the monthly payment installment is 512.93 lei and the annual effective interest rate (DAE) is 39.02% , being calculated for the aforementioned amount withdrawn entirely on the first day of a Credit Europe Bank (Romania) S.A. ATM and repaid in 12 equal monthly installments. The total payable amount is 6,311.18 lei including the interest, the annual fee for the administration of the card current account of 49 lei and the cost for using the payment means, in the amount of 107.69 lei.
** 0 lei fee for managing the current account of the card for the first year from the issuance of the credit card.
*** You can subsequently request the increase of the credit limit by presenting income documents (eg income statement, certificare of income for the previous year, etc.).