Become your own banker by using the Internet Banking Service Credit Europe Net offered by Credit Europe Bank. You have secured on-line access from anywhere to your banking accounts and you can perform banking operations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Transfer from the credit card account
Now, through your CardAvantaj credit card and through Credit Europe Net Internet Banking service we offer you a new facility. Thus, beginning with 01.07.2013, you will have access anytime at the money from your CardAvantaj credit card account without having to go to an ATM. From now on, you will be able to use CardAvantaj both for domestic payments and for banking transfers initiated through Credit Europe Net.
In order to activate the service, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our Internet Banking technical support representatives will contact you shortly (M - F, 09:00 - 18:00). For the activation request, please use the e-mail address declared in the service application form and specify your Last name, First name and your customer code*. Following service activation, our representative will assist you for the first login.
The activation of Internet Banking service is free and can only be made after requesting the service in the branch and after receiving a login device.
*you may find your customer code on the service contract or by calling Internet Banking support telephone numbers: 0801 004 444 (can be dialed from Romtelecom) or 0750 202 000 (can be dialed from any network).
- 0 commission for inter-banking transfers of maximum 9.999 lei;
- Access 24/7 - secure transaction from anywhere;
- Account statement - you can check the transactions list whenever you want;
- CardAvantaj installments payment - you can pay the total installment value or the minimum amount;
- 0 management fee for the Internet Banking service
- Non-stop assistance - for any problem, you can contact anytime Internet Banking Assistance at 0750.202.000 or 0801.004.444.
The main operations which may be performed are:
- The application offers the possibility of seeing the balance of the accounts that the customer has opened with Credit Europe Bank (except for the credit card accounts);
- The customer can request account statements for the accounts opened with Credit Europe Bank for a period of time of his choice;
- CardAvantaj Visa Classic or Gold and / or MasterCard Standard or Gold are receiving their monthly account statements for card directly within the Internet banking account;
- Balance information: available balance and bonus is displayed for credit cards;
- Informatii tranzactii: clients may visualize transactions performed since last statement issuing, pending transactions and transaction channels (eg. POS, e-commerce, card account, etc.);
- Installments information: installments number and value can be visualized for each credit card transaction;
- Account statement: monthly credit card statements can be accessed since contracting the Credit Europe Net service;
- E-commerce transactions: permissions for performing online e-commerce transactions may be activated or deactivated at client choice;
- Credit card reimbursing: the Credit Europe Net application offers preset options for reimbursing the minimum amount, the total amount for current statement (without future installments), or any other amount chosen by the client;
- Payments in LEI: payments can be made to other beneficiaries as well as to State treasuries;
- Payments in foreign currency: payments in foreign currency can be made to bank's customers as well as to customers of other banks from the country or abroad;
- Payment patterns: the customer can set a template for the same type of payment order. As an example, when monthly payments are being made to a supplier, a template can be saved and the information will not be changed from one payment to another. When a new payment is being made, the saved template is selected and the customer must only fill in the fields with the rest of the information;
- Transfers between customer's own accounts;
- Payments import: in case of legal entities, the customer can import the payment orders to employees or suppliers from the accounting program of the company through an txt file;
- Foreign exchange: the customer can make foreign exchange operations with the amounts available in the accounts;
- The customer can choose to constitute term deposits and / or with monthly payments for a period 1, 3, 6, 9, 12 or 24 months;
- Open deposits may be closed at client choice.
- The deposits can be automatically made by selecting the source account that the customer opened with Credit Europe Bank;
The customer benefits all the time of a transaction history made on each account. Credit Europe net offers general financial information in real time: exchange rates, bank interests, etc.
For any problem that may occur during the usage of Internet banking application, the customers can contact technical support service, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at phone numbers: 0801 004 444 or 0750 202 000 or at the e-mail address: email@example.com.
Standard interest rates
Interest rates for Term deposits with fixed interest rates
|Deposit type||Standard deposits||Online deposits|
|Minimum amount / Interest for current account.||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Minimum amount / Deposit||300||100||100||300||100||100|
* The actual interest rate through monthly capitalization is of 3.30% / year for the standard RON deposits.
** Interest for 2 years: 5.60%.
Interest rates for Deposits with Monthly Interest Payments (RON)
|Deposit type||Standard deposits||Online deposits|